Demi On Bullying

Demi Lovato posted a blog on her MySpace talking about bullying. Her entry is below.

“I’ve been talking to a few fans lately and I’ve been fortunate enough to maintain a friendship with them over myspace or emails and even though our lives are completely different, we still have one thing in common; having trouble dealing with the cruelty of others. Or some people call it bullying. I’ve dealt with it before until I made the decision to homeschool but sometimes it seems as if it doesn’t just end in high-school. Sometimes I get online and read blogs (which I probably shouldn’t if I can’t handle it) and read the horrible things that people say in comments… and it can really take a toll on you. Verbal abuse can be just as harmful as physical abuse. The fans that I have stayed in touch tell me all the time that they’re either being harassed online or being beaten at school and it hurts me to hear that. I took the easy road out and decided to homeschool but unfortunately not everyone has that option. So as a message to everyone, please keep in mind when you’re about to threaten someone, make fun of them or leave blog comments about them…that what you say or do to others can truly affect someone. And as cheesy and lame as it may sound… never forget the golden rule. And by the way, I wanted to say how thankful i am for you all. I’m so honored to be in the position that I’m in. You all have saved me.”

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

shaaaala. (Wednesday, 19 November 2008 14:54)

demi you rock, iloveyouuuu so so much. <3 dude , you're awesOmmme. keeeepup the great worrrrk ! (;

• #2

nike shox r4 (Friday, 22 July 2011 07:08)

Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.

• #3

cheap wedding dresses (Friday, 22 July 2011 22:21)

Remain from gowns with the excessive volume of substance, frills and excessive detailing. Don't select full or puffed sleeves, they'll make you show up wider and shorter. Keep away from gathered skirts or tiered skirts considering that they make you seem shorter.A shirtwaist or all-natural waist marriage ceremony ceremony gown acquiring a bouffant skirt will deliver the illusion for the taller, rounder figure. You would possibly desire to think about a slight A-line <a href="http://www.love-dresses.com/">cheap wedding dresses</a> show up with princess seams to produce the illusion of peak. The best kind is really a slight A-line obtaining a not-too-full skirt. A full skirt will make you show up misplaced inside of the gown. An exception may very well be a Cinderella-type gown, but this fashion won't match every single petite bride. Off-the-shoulder wedding ceremony dresses, scooped necklines and spaghetti straps also show up nicely on you. Minor collars and cuffs, temporary sleeves or sleeveless with lengthy gloves, or certainly a gown with trim inside neckline and shoulders to draw eye upward also function properly for the petite bride. Contemplate elements like chiffon, velvet, lace and Schiffli internet for the wedding ceremony ceremony gown. Keep on being from gowns with the abnormal volume of material, frills and serious detailing. Don't decide on complete or puffed sleeves, they'll make you seem wider and shorter. Avoid gathered skirts or tiered skirts given that they make you show up shorter.A princess or A-line marriage ceremony gown choice generates the picture of the slimmer figure. An empire waist form will conceal your waistline. Keep far from a specific thing that adds bulk to illustrate finish skirts and veils, puffled sleeves or gathered waists. Truly giant and dramatically beaded materials make you search big, shiny materials will draw consideration to unwanted places. Satin, chiffon and lace are remarkable choices for the marriage ceremony gown.<a href="http://www.love-dresses.com/"> cheap wedding gowns </a> developing a bouffant skirt will generate the illusion from the taller, rounder figure. You could possibly desire to think about a slight A-line seem with princess seams to produce the illusion of top. The very best type is really a slight A-line experiencing a not-too-full skirt. A full skirt will make you seem misplaced in the gown. An exception may very well be a Cinderella-type gown, but this style won't match every petite bride. Off-the-shoulder wedding ceremony dresses, scooped necklines and spaghetti straps also show up nicely on you. Small collars and cuffs, short sleeves or sleeveless with lengthy gloves, or possibly a gown with trim in the neckline and shoulders to draw eye upward also perform properly for ones petite bride. Consider products like chiffon, velvet, lace and Schiffli online world with the wedding ceremony ceremony gown.

• #4

Jordan Spizike (Saturday, 23 July 2011 02:47)

I found this article useful in a paper I am writing at university. Hopefully, I get an A+ now!

• #5

what does bubblegum casting do ? (Tuesday, 11 February 2014 23:22)

That's a nice place of you; we have been polishing off there.

• #6

love spells (Friday, 20 January 2017 09:59)

aktualizacyjny

• #7

psychic readings (Saturday, 21 January 2017 14:43)

lubianym